users The WhatsApp Messages feedback feature can now be used. Although it was released a few months ago, the messenger is already trying a functional update.
The option to reply to messages with any emoji is being tested in the beta version of the app. In addition to the six faces and emoticons that the Meta has already made available, users can use all the skins in the The WhatsApp.
Federal government should release new emergency aid for taxi drivers
More emoji to interact
If the tests are successful, it will be possible to reply to messages with any emoji in the stable version of The WhatsApp.
Practically speaking, when replying to a message, the user will have a complete list of emojis available on the platform. This is a request from the same messenger users who are looking for more freedom in conversations.
Although it is in the development and testing phase, there is still no prediction for when it will be released. However, once the new option is launched, it will be launched for all versions of WhatsApp (desktop, Android and iOS).
Learn How to Recover a Banned WhatsApp Account
a The WhatsApp Provides two-step verification to further secure the account in the app. Although the data is protected by encryption, criminals are frequently able to hack and clone the account.
However, when this happens, the messaging system performs the account blocking procedure simultaneously. Thus, criminals are unable to access user information.
Therefore, to recover the “stolen” account, it is necessary to enter The WhatsApp Phone number and user verification using a six-digit passkey received via SMS.
Once this is done, the attacker using the account will be logged out immediately, with the additional security token indicating the true owner of the account.
It is noteworthy that the file The WhatsApp It was blocked for 12 hours. After this period, the account can be used again.
The Bradesco Consórcios will award customers a sum of R$200,000; See how you participate
How to restore chat history on WhatsApp
If you are a victim of cloning in The WhatsAppCalm down, because it is possible to restore your conversation history through backup. With the help of iCloud or Google Drive, there is a possibility to import the file saved on your mobile phone.
See the steps below:
- access to the “Settings” of your Android device;
- Then click on “Applications” and then on “WhatsApp”;
- Next, go to “Storage” and click on “Clear data”;
- On the next screen, click OK (a backup will be restored);
- Next, open your WhatsApp, enter your number and wait for verification (the number should be the same as when the backup was created).
- After that, the system will automatically fetch backup copies;
- Finally, the system will start restoring messages from the backup that was found.
- First of all, uninstall and install WhatsApp;
- Once done, open the app and enter your number;
- After that, the system will detect the backup saved in iCloud;
- Then, just follow the on-screen instructions to restore your chat history.