a Summer 2021 He is at the door and closer and closer to the long-awaited Holiday To many Portuguese. but with covid-19 pandemic Do not subside doubts arise about Where can you travel?what or what او testicles or Vaccination certificates Whether they should come or about where to be Quarantine period. To help answer these and other questions, Ideal/News has produced a guide containing everything you need to know Plan your vacation safely this summer, Inside or outside.
Travel in mainland Portugal
Allowed to travel between Mainland Provinces of PortugalTherefore, it is possible to plan vacations anywhere in the country. Just pay attention to Restrictions In trade, restaurants and cultural activities in each municipality according to each Covid-19 infection rates So there are no surprises. Last Friday, June 11, 2021 a A new stage of deconfinement, but it will not be the same for all municipalities. You know everything here.
Don’t forget to ask about Invoices with tax number in expenses paid in Restaurants, accommodation and cultural activities Between June and August. That’s because with IVAucher – which already exists – you will be able to Refund or VAT I paid for it and used it between October and November.
Travel to Madeira
If you want to schedule a trip to Madeira archipelago It is important that you first consult the warnings of this autonomous region before planning your trip. The latest information published on the site Visit the wood reveal that Domestic and international tourists Whoever wants to visit Madeira can enter the destination through four possibilities:
- Send negative PCR heads It is carried out 72 hours before boarding the plane;
- Take a Covid-19 PCR test at the airport upon arrival. In this case, you must go to the hotel and stay there until the result is obtained, which must be sent within an estimated period of 6:00 to 12:00. Note that the Madeira Regional Government Submit the test per visitor that can be used to enter or leave the area and hold at 70 locations;
- Bring your passport or vaccination certificateIf you have been vaccinated. The document must be validated correctly and must also contain your identification data and also those related to vaccination;
- Submit a Covid-19 recovery document in the last 90 days. If you recovered from Covid-19 in the last 90 days, you must provide a document proving this, indicating the type of test, the date it was completed, and the word “Recovered”. If the submitted document indicates that the tourist recovered more than 90 days ago, then the holder is subject to normal conditions, a new test and mandatory detention pending the result of this.
Either way, to be eligible to enter, the Tourists must provide vaccination and recovery guide, in the app madeirasafe.com before the flight takes place.
Travel to the Azores
we Azores, the rules are the same for Domestic or international travel. The regional government explains this in page that passengers who intend to travel to the territory of the Autonomous Region of the Azores, by air or sea, and who come from areas which it considers World Health Organization As areas of active community transmission or with active transmission chains of SARS-CoV-2 (which can be referenced Here), to do one of the following:
- Perform an RT-PCR test Upon reaching the final destination island. The tourist must Stay in protective isolation at home or where you are staying until your test result (which can take up to 48 hours).
- Provide evidence of completion of the test using the same methodology within 72 hours prior to flight departure or ship departure الرحلة. Note that the selected laboratory must be nationally or internationally accredited. District government also guarantee test payment Carried out in the course of trips to the archipelago.
but she has Exceptions to this rule They are exempted from taking exams in the following cases:
- Passengers aged 12 years and unders;
- sick passengers Duly proven by a medical statement certifying Anatomical and/or clinical incompatibility of the test, in which case they must submit the above-mentioned declaration at least five working days in advance to the Provincial Health Authority for verification, without prejudice to a serological test upon arrival in the Autonomous Region of the Azores;
- Health professionals in service to transfer or evacuate patients who are subject to an updated periodic professional examination, in accordance with the technical standards of the regional health body in force at that time;
- Passengers who present an exit permit from the observation clinic And the issued isolation measures by the Public Health Service for SARS-CoV-2, which is valid for 90 days;
- airline crews They do not travel from the “air” side to the “land” side, in the idiomatic sense used at national airports, as well as those who travel on duty outside the Autonomous Region of the Azores and return without leaving the aircraft.
Travel to Spain
Planning a vacation in the neighboring country is a possibility for this summer. There will be no physical controls on the land border between Portugal and Spain Under measures against Covid-19 – given that Spain retreated In the decision last week, according to the Lusa news agency. But it can be done. “random controls” inside Spanish territory Thus, travelers are required to submit one of the following documents to the state authorities:
- Negative Covid-19 test performed in the previous 48 hours (polymerase chain reaction or antigen);
- vaccination certificate;
- certificate of recovery from illness;
Note that the display of this Documents are mandatory to enter the country by air and sea. These rules are enshrined in the new legislation related to the European Covid-19 digital certificate, which Spain has recognized since June 7, 2021, according to the Lusa news agency. at Portugal This certification will take effect on the 1st of July.
Travel to other countries in Europe
If you are planning to book a vacation in one of the countries European Union and the Associated Schengen Countries (Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland), as well as with United kingdom, taking notes.
If the incidence of these countries in the last 14 days is less than 500 cases per 100,000 population, you must only provide “evidence of laboratory testing (RT-PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 infection screening, with a negative result, is carried out in previous 72 hours At the time of boarding”, on the website of Portugal tourism.
status United kingdom his. It is reported that the country has removed Portugal from the green list of safe destinations for travel, which means that anyone traveling from Portugal to the UK will have to comply with 10 days quarantine الحجر And provide two PCR tests. This measure has been in effect since last Tuesday June 8, 2021.
To help you with your planning Travel across EuropeThe European Union developed the platform Reopen UEWhere you can find all the information you need to travel safely.
Traveling across European borders
If your choice is South Africa, Brazil or India It might be best to plan your trip for another occasion. At this time they are only allowed essential travel To and from these countries, where their infection rate is equal to or greater than 500 cases per 100,000 residents in the last 14 daysAccording to information provided by the European Center for Disease Control.
If you really have to travel to one of these three countries, you must provide proof of completion Laboratory Tests (RT-PCR) Detection of SARS-CoV-2 infection, with a negative result, is performed within 72 hours before boarding the plane. After entering mainland Portugal, you still have to complete a 14-day quarantine periodAt home or in a place designated by the health authorities.
According to the same publication by Turismo de Portugal, flights from Australia, South Korea, Israel, New Zealand, Rwanda, Singapore, Thailand, People’s Republic of China, as well as special administrative regions Hong Kong and Macau, provided that at the time of boarding they present a negative test (type RT-PCR) performed 72 hours before. It should be noted that these countries must submit an epidemiological situation in accordance with Council Recommendation (EU) 2020/912 of 30 June 2020, and related updates.
Before you travel, you should always have and Information confirmation on procedures and restrictions in countries of origin and destination, with Airlines, foreign and border services.