oh Chevening ScholarshipThe prestigious scholarship program in the United Kingdom is open for applications to students from over 160 countries, including Brazil.
The Chevening Scholarship is an opportunity for those wishing to study one-year postgraduate programs at a number of British universities.
Benefits include return tickets to and from the United Kingdom, annual tuition fees for the chosen course, university administration fees, monthly stipends for personal expenses, visa issuance fees and financial assistance for housing.
Among its global network of more than 55,000 alumni, Chevening includes 20 current or former heads of state or government. Also, the show’s former cohorts have gone on to stand out in various fields outside of politics.
In total, more than 2,000 Brazilians have benefited from the initiative since Chevening was created in 1983.
How to Apply for UK Scholarships
With wide possibilities for Brazilians, the scholarship is aimed at all ages, genders and regions, as long as they meet the eligibility criteria (see below).
It also takes into account the profiles of “aspirational” students Leadership Profile and good academic performance,” according to the program’s admission portal.
Registration for Chevening is open until November 7, 2023 Program websiteAnd classes for selectees will start between September and October 2024.
Along with registering for the scholarship, the student must also register for the course they wish to enroll in.
- To apply for a Chevening Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country or territory eligible for Chevening (Brazil included);
- Commit to return to your country of citizenship for at least two years after completing the program;
- must have met all the requirements of the undergraduate course allowing entry to a postgraduate program in the United Kingdom;
- Must have at least two years (2,800 hours) of professional experience;
- Apply to three eligible UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer to one of the options by the deadline specified in the application schedule.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”