Like music, the UK is one of the major gaming markets and is always a good representation of what is happening around the world. Also this week, The Nintendo Led sales with games Pokemon brilliant diamond e Glowing pearl.
New franchise games Pokemon, Fourth generation remakes, first released Nintendo DS In 2006, they topped the UK bestseller list last week, all with just three days of sales.
With sales of nearly 131,000 units, the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl games have already earned the title of best-selling physics releases for the Nintendo Switch in the UK.
Overall, with all the consoles under discussion, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are already the second largest physical release in the UK, lagging behind. FIFA 22.
Look at the top 10:
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond (Nintendo Switch)
- Pokemon Glowing Pearl (Nintendo Chitch)
- Battlefield 2042 (PlayStation and Xbox)
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (PlayStation and Expos)
- FIFA 22 (PlayStation, Xbox E Nintendo Switch)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morals (PlayStation 4E5)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
- For Cry 6 (PlayStation and Xbox)
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Glowing Pearl Double Pack (Nintendo Switch)
- Just Dance 2022 (PlayStation, Xbox E Nintendo Switch)
Comparison with the latest releases of Pokémon rights
Despite good sales performance during the launch week, the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl did not perform better than the last release of the Nintendo Switch franchise. Pokemon Sword e Pokemon Shield, Which was released in 2019.
According to data, the fourth generation Pokemon remakes sold 26% less than Sword and Shield in the week of release.
Compared to the first generation remakes of Pokemon, the games Pokemon Let’s Go, Picasso! e EV!, Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are up 13% in 2018 compared to the week of games released on Nintendo’s hybrid console.
“Reader. Infuriatingly humble travel enthusiast. Extreme food scholar. Writer. Communicator.”