Even with a little investment, Eliana always appears among the biggest fans on SBT, a result she insists on being appreciated by her brave team.
It is clear that he realizes that this good moment is due to a continuous struggle that cannot be stopped, hence the constant search for new cadres that will be evaluated for the next year.
One of them, of course, comes from abroad, in a position to repeat the success of “Minha Mulher que Manda”.
And there are still others whose productions are looking to develop, considering the program’s DNA and loyal audience.
Also as part of this package, the exchange of scenarios is scheduled for 2022. Indeed, one of the most necessary scenarios.
In addition to Open TV, as another novelty taking into account its more than 40 million followers, Eliana has just closed with Play9, a studio of content and digital formats for brands and influencers, which includes, among others, Ana Paola Padrao, Fatima Bernards, Paola Carosella and Giovanna Ewbank as contractors.
After saying goodbye to Harriet on the TV series “Genesis,” Yana Sardenberg is looking forward to the “Back at 15” premiere in early 2022, which she recorded for Netflix.
Massa Silva and Camila Queiroz are the two heroines.
Just as “Se Joga” was responsible for replacing “Video Show” and it didn’t go well, due to the circumstances, “Zig Zag Arena”, with Fernanda Gentil, was forced to debut somewhat on the clay drum.
Pay the bill for it.
But you have to separate things. Having Fernanda Gentile in both is a simple and sad serendipitous act, regardless of the results of these programmes.
As always, she remains an excellent professional. You have a lot to offer.
On December 1, Globo will screen “Mães do Brasil”, which contains the stories of women who, since the beginning of the pandemic, have faced the challenge of supporting and feeding their families.
Paying tribute to the heroes as characters of great strength and acting is one of the goals of the programme.
This Sunday, as part of “Show do Esporte”, from 4 pm onwards, the band will broadcast the first match of the Brasileirão Sub 20 final.
Live from Porto Alegre, Internacional and São Paulo, with narration by Oliveira Andrade, commentary by Joao Pedro Sgarbi and Chico Garcia and Pedro Oliveira reporting.
Last Thursday, long after the “Silvio Santos Program”, it was again a hall at full capacity, 200 people.
But once with the introduction of Patricia Abravanel.
Tomorrow, after “Sunday Spectacular” and “A Fazenda,” Record will present “the greatest selling story of all time,” the Bible.
The work of the reporter Andrei Tal, completely carried out in the Holy Land.
In the UK, at the end of last year, Maria Fernanda Candido recorded her participation in the film “Animais Fantásticos”.
But only now you can talk about it. Released on April 15 next year.
Fatima Bernardes used her Instagram page to announce that she will be returning to the “Encontro” order from Monday.
She was replaced by Patricia Poeta. During this time, Fatima underwent surgery on her left shoulder.
has a history
Amazon Prime Video has marked the first appearance of the original reality show “LOL: If You Laugh, It’s Over!” On the third of December.
Based on a Japanese format, presented by Tom Cavalcante and Clarice Falcão. In the six episodes, spread over two weeks, ten comedians were challenged to go six hours without laughing.
Between the 29th of this month and the 31st of December, the public will be able to adopt a very special cause with ABADS (Brazilian Association for Social Assistance and Development): Autism and Intellectual Disability. During this period, there will be a fundraiser by phone, with calls on the standard schedule, and more actions on the R7 and social networks. The entire cast will participate.
Many artists have already worn the shirt to support this cause, including Sabrina Sato, Renata Alves, Cesar Filho, Anna Hickman, Tician Pinheiro, Geraldo Luis, Thalita Oliveira, Janine Borba, Petroño Juntigo, Salce Lima, Celso Zocatelli…
Carolina Ferraz has gone on vacation at Record and will be back at “Sunday Epetacular” on December 5th.
Patricia Costa is already scheduled to present the program tomorrow, along with Eduardo Ribeiro.
hit – hit
• Staff from the show “Barbara”, a monologue by Marisa Orth on the stage of the FAAP Theater, in São Paulo, held a free workshop on theatrical productions …
• … the initiative was a counterpart to the funding of the Rouen Law …
• …One of the participants joined the production team of the play.
• Two people from Pernambuco play songs in unreleased soap operas on Globo …
• … Lenin’s Plays “Where Do Children Play?” In “A Place in the Sun”…
• … and Duda Beat re-recording “Vem Quente Que Eu Somos”, Jovim Guarda’s song, for the soundtrack “Quanto Mais Vida, Melhor”.
• Netflix released the official trailer for “It’s Love: Camargo Family”…
• … The documentary series produced by Zezé Di Camargo and Wanessa, which shares an intimate family, begins on December 9.
• Last Wednesday, the 78-year-old actor and voice actor Leonardo Jose, who was battling lung cancer…
• …among others, he has voiced characters such as Professor Xavier (X-Men), Thanos (Avengers), and Shan-Yu (Mulan).
• The feature film “Doctor Gamma” by Jefferson D. will be shown in “Supercine” this Saturday in honor of Black Consciousness Day…
• …the production tells the story of Louis Gama, the poet, journalist, and lawyer who freed more than 500 victims of slavery in the nineteenth century.
Narrator Linhares Junior announced that he was fired from the Grupo Globo.
“Lifelong web fan. Incurable internet junkie. Avid bacon guru. Social media geek. Reader. Freelance food scholar.”