According to the federal government, through the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, there are still 208 million R$ in Late PIS/Pasep Allowance, Referring to the base year 2019. Also, according to the volume, 320,000 workers benefited and did not withdraw during 2020.
Thus, in 2022, refunds were released again from February and can be carried out until December 29, 2022. Those who did not withdraw funds within the specified period will have to wait for the next year to request a reissue of the payment. .
It is important to note that the benefit cap for 2019 is 1100 Brazilian Real, After the minimum wage in force at that time.
PIS/Pasep Delayed Allowance: Who Receives It?
To receive the corresponding amounts, the worker must have worked with an official contract in 2019 and not withdrawn in time. Check the requirements to restore values PIS / Pasep late:
- You must be registered with RAIS or e-Social;
- Registration with Pasep or PIS for at least five years;
- Have worked in the base year 2019 for at least 30 days;
- To receive up to a minimum monthly wage.
How to apply for a PIS / Pasep allowance?
Those interested in redeeming values must attend the regional MTP units in person. On-site, it is necessary to open Administrative Appeal Provide an identity document. However, there are other ways to withdraw your PIS/Pasep allowance late without leaving home.
Who wants to apply for a delay allowance Telephonehe has to:
- contact the intermediaries Alô Trabalhador at phone number 158;
- inform the personal data requested by the attendant;
- Dial the corresponding values.
Who wants to apply? Internethe has to:
- send an email to the state agency [email protected] (change “uf” with the abbreviation of your state);
- Apply through the Digital Work Card app (available for Android And iOS).
It is important to make sure of that The delayed allowance for 2019 is not related to the transfers made in this year 2022. The allowance that was recently issued relates to the base year 2020, which has been delayed and paid by the government in recent months.
“Friendly zombie guru. Avid pop culture scholar. Freelance travel geek. Wannabe troublemaker. Coffee specialist.”