The title will be available through May 5, 2021 to players
a epic The games offer $ 100 to logged in users Idle Heroes of Forgotten Realms. This value must be used to purchase the pack that gives access to the classic game Dungeons and Dragons (D&D). The offer has been available since April 29 and will remain open throughout May, ending June 5th. Anyone interested can retrieve the address.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realmscosts is a free-to-play title, but it does contain some paid packages. Among them is the official D&D game, launched in March 2020. $ 100 offered by epic It is the exact value of the classic game package.
Players who recover the feature will have access to the heroes of the saga shown in the package. To do this, simply log into your Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realmscosts account. It is only possible to create a new account to get a refund, and they do not have to be old players.
Epic Champions of Renown includes:
– Continue after the announcement –
- Desbloqueios para os seguintes: Spurt (Hole 3), Krull (Hole 6), Black Viper (Hole 7), Hew Maan (Hole 8) e Nova V’Ger (Hole 11)
- Popup Chests: 16 Gold Boxes with 2 Guaranteed Shiny Equipment Cards
- Krull Chests: 16 Gold Krull Chests with 2 Cards of Shiny Equipment guaranteed
- Black Snake Chests: 16 Gold Black Snake Chests with 2 Cards of Shiny Guaranteed
- Hew Maan Chests: 16 shiny gold chests with 2 cards of shiny kit guaranteed
- Nova Boxes: 16 Nova Gold Boxes with 2 Guaranteed Shiny Equipment Cards
- Dois Familiares: Baby Spurt & Iris the Beholder
Epic reports that a “The offer is available to all players who log into the Epic Games Store, both new and existing. Idle Forgotten Realms Champions must be installed and accessed to get Epic Champions of Fame.” That is, anyone interested can make a refund.
The offer is now available on Epic Games Store Since last Thursday. With a reminder that the offer will only end on May 5, 2021.
“Web geek. Wannabe thinker. Reader. Freelance travel evangelist. Pop culture aficionado. Certified music scholar.”