At least one student was injured in a shooting at a secondary school in the city of Winston Salem, employment North CarolinaThis Wednesday (1).
this was The second case of its kind in less than a week No (read later). The two incidents were recorded on the first day back to school, which United State Between late August and early September.
or oath Local police said in a statement that they are still searching for the suspect.. So far, there is no official information about who was going to shoot the bullets or the health of the shot.
“All the other students are fine,” the police said in a statement. We have no confirmed information about any shots or other injuries.
Police closed Mount Tabor College after recording the shooting. According to the local authorities, Other schools in the area were also closed. “For more precaution.”
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper expressed his regret for the incident in a statement, and said he was praying “for the victims, their families and their students.”
“For the second time this week, we are witnessing a school shooting in North Carolina,” the Democrat said.
“We must act to ensure the safety of our students and teachers, quickly stop the sniper and leave weapons outside our schools,” the governor said.
Another case in North Carolina
on Monday (30), Another shooting was recorded in a high school Country. A 15-year-old student shot a classmate in a fight.
the suspect in the shooting, Chance Diplo, arrested by agents. He was already in possession of police tickets and took pistols to school on another occasion.
incident Recorded at the beginning of the week in New Hanover, approximately 400 kilometers from Winston-Salem, and has no connection with this Wednesday.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer.”