- How to add my Nubank debit card to Facebook Pay and WhatsApp
- What to do if the WhatsApp batch has not been released
a The WhatsApp Launched a new functionality that allows you to make payments using the messaging app, and Nubank He is a partner in this grandmother. The digital bank is gradually issuing jobs to its customers. Users can send and receive money using WhatsApp in the same practical way they use chat and file sending.
For customers who are already included, Nubank sends an email to let them know that they can register the debit card. Thus, the first thing you must do to ensure that your account is ready for the job is to create your debit card. If you do not already have it, activate this option through the application.
In addition, it is necessary to update the Nubank app. Check the gif That Nubank emailed it to its customers explaining the WhatsApp payment method provided by Facebook Pay (Facebook Payments).
How do I add my Nubank debit card to Facebook Pay and WhatsApp?
To pay for WhatsApp with your Nubank debit card, you need to add your card to Facebook Pay. Step by step instructions vary for Android and iOS platforms. see below:
1 – For Android OS:
- In your WhatsApp, go to “Settings (the three dots in the upper right corner)> Payments> Facebook Pay> Continue”
2- For iOS:
- In your WhatsApp application, go to “Settings> Payments> Facebook Pay> Continue” and then click “Continue” to accept the terms and privacy policies associated with using the Payments feature on WhatsApp.
- Create a 6-digit PIN for Facebook Pay.
- After that, enter your Facebook Pay PIN again to confirm it and click “Next”. You should now configure your security options.
I haven’t gotten a push for WhatsApp yet
For those whose WhatsApp payment functionality has not yet launched, an alternative to accessing the feature is to receive a payment from a friend or family member who is already using this function. Upon receiving the payment, the customer can immediately register his debit card.
Like paying with Pix, the functionality is available 24 hours a day, every day of the week quickly and for free. If you have any questions, ask for help in the Nubank app’s ‘Help’ option, at the bottom of the carousel that is the app’s home page.
“Friendly zombie guru. Avid pop culture scholar. Freelance travel geek. Wannabe troublemaker. Coffee specialist.”