WhatsApp is the favorite messaging app for Brazilians, and everyone already knows that, but what not everyone knows is that there is a secret WhatsApp mode that allows you to keep conversations private. This is possible thanks to an app and also through a function found on some devices.
In this way, it is possible to use the application on the same cell phone with two different accounts, greatly facilitating the lives of those who want to separate personal conversations from those involving business matters. It is also a way to better manage your business customer service.
After all, sometimes an app just isn’t enough to meet all your daily needs. In this case, it is possible to resort to the confidential mode and improve the use of WhatsApp, separating accounts and ensuring the greatest degree of confidentiality in exchanging messages. Next we will learn how to use it.
WhatsApp for companies and organizations
The best known way to have two WhatsApp devices on the same cell phone is through WhatsApp Business, which is an official application developed specifically for business and corporate use. It is available for download on Android and iOS devices and works similar to the traditional app, requiring a different phone number to sign up.
Changes to the registry, with a few more steps including company information and contact management. The application contains exclusive features such as location with address on the map, e-mail, catalog of products and services, opening hours, business name, registration of automatic responses, creation of labels that separate contacts into categories.
WhatsApp Business Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp.w4b&hl=pt_BR&gl=US
WhatsApp Business iOS: https://apps.apple.com/br/app/whatsapp-business/id1386412985
- Download WhatsApp Business;
- accept and agree to the Terms of Service;
- Go to “Use another phone number”;
- Enter the number to be registered in the professional account;
- Choose a name, profile picture, and other information to personalize the account.
How to activate secret mode for WhatsApp?
This option is not well known among WhatsApp users, as it is only available on some smartphone models and only on those that have the Android operating system. This is the dual app, which can also be found as “Dual App”, “Twin Apps”, “Clone Apps” or “Dual Messenger”.
The function allows you to copy the messenger on your cell phone and use two different accounts on the same device, but for this you must have two SIM cards with different numbers. Next, let’s see a step by step to activate the feature:
- Go to your cell phone settings;
- Find “Applications” or “Advanced Features”;
- Then select “Dual Apps” or “Dual Messenger”;
- choose WhatsApp as an option;
- When the message asking if you want to install a copy of the application appears, click “Install”;
- Once the installation is complete, just search for WhatsApp with an orange tick and register a new phone number.
“Web geek. Wannabe thinker. Reader. Freelance travel evangelist. Pop culture aficionado. Certified music scholar.”