A man who suffered from stomach pain for two years shocked doctors who discovered the patient had eaten household items
247 A man who had been suffering from stomach pain for two years shocked doctors who discovered the patient had swallowed household items, from buttons to headphones. Doctors have diagnosed the taste buds with pica (or allotriophagia), a mental health problem in which the patient compulsively swallows things that aren’t food, according to the Cleveland Clinic. Information from the magazine that it.
“When conducting an X-ray, we found medals, chains, nuts, bolts, stethoscopes and many other things inside the stomach,” said Ajmer Singh Kalra, director of Moga Medicity Hospital in Moga in the Indian state of Punjab.
Kuldeep Singh, 35, reportedly went to the hospital worried about stomach pain, as well as a high temperature. Doctors examined the area and made a strange discovery: Singh had consumed about 60 trinkets, including necklaces, chains, nuts and bolts, headphones, magnets, shirt buttons, zippers and numerous other inedible items.
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer.”