Did you know that there is forgotten money in Brazilian banks? According to the Central Bank (BC), as of August this year, a total of R$7.41 billion remains awaiting its rightful owners. This amount has been claimed by approximately 16,066,722 account holders, which represents only 28.14% of the total 57,100,684 account holders included since the beginning of the program. In this matter News competitionsWe will teach you how to check if you have withdrawals available on your account CPF And how to recover this forgotten money.
Forgotten amount of money
Of the R$7.41 billion forgotten in banks, only R$4.87 billion has been recovered so far, through the value receivable (SVR) system. This system, which has a two-month lag of data, indicates that there are still a large number of people who have not received their money back. There are currently 38,097,190 individuals and 2,936,772 legal entities with refundable amounts.
Values to be retrieved
The majority of the amounts to be recovered are small amounts, with 63.04% of beneficiaries entitled to amounts up to R$ 10. In addition, 25.12% of beneficiaries are entitled to amounts between R$ 10.01 and R$ 100, and 10.08 are entitled % receive amounts between R $ 100.01 and R $ 1 thousand, and 1.76% are entitled to receive amounts exceeding R $ 1 thousand.
System of Value Accruals (SVR)
The System of Values Receivable (SVR) is the primary system used to verify its existence Forgotten money In your CPF. This system is open to individuals, legal entities and even deceased persons with unrecoverable amounts. To access the SVR, you must provide your CPF, date of birth or CNPJ and date of opening.
How to check forgotten money
To check if you have withdrawals available on your account CPFjust access location And run the query using SVR. It is worth noting that the only reliable site for performing this query is the site mentioned above. The Central Bank confirms that it does not send links or contact you to discuss the amounts due or to verify personal data. It is important to be aware of potential scams.
The Central Bank warns of some security guidelines when using an SVR device. paying off:
- The only site where you can consult and find out how to request a refund is this.
- All Valors Receivable services are free. Do not make any type of payment to access the values.
- The Central Bank does not send links or contact you to discuss the amounts due or to verify your personal data.
- Only the organization that appears in the receivables value system can contact you and will never ask for your password.
- Do not click on suspicious links sent via email, SMS, WhatsApp or Telegram.
How to recover forgotten money
After checking if you have withdrawals available on your account CPFIt’s time to save forgotten money. to do this. Follow next steps:
- arrive to location On the date and withdrawal period reported at the first consultation.
- Log in with your Gov.br account (Silver or Gold level).
- Redemptions are allowed for those with an account above the Bronze level. If you do not already have an account at this level, register or increase your security level on the Gov.br website or app.
- The Central Bank advises not to wait until you create the account and adjust the level on the day you set the redemption date.
- Read and accept the disclaimer.
- Verifying the amount owed, the institution that must return the amount and the principal amount owed.
- Click on the option indicated by the system: “Request via here” to return the amount via BIX within 12 working days, or “Request via institution” directed to users who do not have BIX. In this case, you will need to call the phone number or email provided to arrange a withdrawal method with the organization.
- The organization’s service channels will appear on the information screen for amounts due.
- If there are a lot of people who want to access the system at the same time, it may be necessary to wait in a virtual queue. BC informs you that the system will show the number of users in front of you and the estimated wait time.
Follow the instructions
Don’t leave your money forgotten in banks. ask for advice SVR To see if you have withdrawals available on your account CPF and retrieve these values. Remember to follow the security guidelines provided by the Central Bank when using the system. Take advantage of this opportunity to recover forgotten money and improve your financial situation.
“Friendly zombie guru. Avid pop culture scholar. Freelance travel geek. Wannabe troublemaker. Coffee specialist.”