Corporations in Canada offer job vacancies to Brazilians, and there are 30 vacancies scattered across 30 companies in that country. Opportunities are concentrated in the field of information technology.
Vacancies in Canada
200 vacancies opened in 30 companies located in Montreal, Canada. Exclusive opportunities for Brazilians with information technology training and knowledge. Recruitment is done online, through the Montreal International Organization. This is the “Les Journées Québec Tech” process, which will be 100% online.
So, if you want to have an opportunity abroad, keep in touch, on May 23, 2021, at 6 pm, the organization will hold a session in Portuguese to better explain how recruitment works and clarify candidates’ doubts. Places are limited and registration is done through the immigration website.
Anyone interested in job opportunities in Canada will have until June 13th to register on the Talent Montréal website.
Upon the end of the application period, the company will contact the shortlisted candidates for an interview between the 14th and 23rd of June. The company will provide all assistance to approved candidates to obtain a work permit.
See available jobs that work for you
Companies are looking for IT professionals to fill the following positions:
- IT business analysts.
- Data Scientists
- Server administrators;
- Technology engineers.
- Data Science Marketing Analyst;
- Devops Architect;
- Automated Infrastructure Analyst
- Java technician
- Data Architect
- Business analyst;
- Cybersecurity consultant.
- Infrastructure Code Analyst;
- Programmer parser in Java.
- Special Education teacher (primary or secondary);
- Director of Planning, Programming and Research.
- Organizational Project Manager;
- Product Coach
- Automation of quality assurance;
- Cybersecurity Analyst – penetration tester;
- Business process engineer;
- Programming Analyst
- Job Analyst
- Devops specialist;
- Scrum Master
- Anonymity advisor;
- Java developer;
- Preschool and elementary school teacher.
- Front end developer
- Azure Solution Leader;
- Elementary school teacher.
Edited by Jorge Roberto Rigt Cunha – Journalist for the Journal Contabelle