On Sunday (19), he ate pizza on the street, and on Monday (20), a branch of a Brazilian steakhouse made space for the president and his entourage on the sidewalk.
At a press conference, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio sent a letter to Jair Bolsonaro asking him to be vaccinated.
Blasio’s Bill even tagged Jair Bolsonaro in a post with a link to all of New York’s Covid-19 vaccination sites.
Jair Bolsonaro is the only president of the G-20 – the group of the world’s richest countries – who has not been vaccinated at the United Nations General Assembly.
Also on Monday (20), the Brazilian delegation was the target of protests in New York, and the Minister of Health responded to the protesters.
Inside a truck, Marcelo Quiroga got up from the bench and made obscene gestures, showing his middle finger to the group who responded in the same way.
In his speech at the United Nations, the Brazilian president should defend the time frame for the demarcation of indigenous lands.
He has stated that without it, the Brazilian agribusiness could become unviable, with global impacts.
Bolsonaro should also talk about the distribution of vaccines to poor countries and the recovery of the Brazilian economy.
Follow the latest UN General Assembly speech table:
1. Jair Bolsonaro, President of Brazil
2. Joe Biden, President of the United States
3. Ibrahim Mohamed Solih, President of the Maldives
4. Ivan Duque, President of Colombia
5. Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, emir do Qatar
6 – Zuzana Caputova, President of Slovakia (pre-recorded)
7. Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, President of Portugal
8 – Sadir Zabrov, President of Kyrgyzstan (pre-recorded)
9. Gitanas Nosida, President of Lithuania
10 – Shavkat Mirziyoyev, President of Uzbekistan (pre-registered)
11 – Felix-Antoine Tshisekedi Chilombo, President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
12 – Seyed Ebrahim Raisi, President of Iran (pre-recorded)
13 – Sebastian Pinera, President of Chile (pre-recorded)
14. Moon Jae-in, President of South Korea
15. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Turkey
16. Guy Parmlin, President of Switzerland
17. Xi Jinping, President of China (pre-recorded)
“Friendly zombie guru. Avid pop culture scholar. Freelance travel geek. Wannabe troublemaker. Coffee specialist.”