A large research reports that men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), who are treated with Dr Allen’s Device at home, without BPH medication and surgery, will be able to avoid coronavirus infections, and that using Thermobalancing treatment which has no side effects promotes healthy aging.
A new peer-reviewed article: Benign prostatic hyperplasia and kidney stone disease thermobalancing therapy with Dr Allen’s Device: key to successful ageing without medications, surgery and risky exposure to coronavirus, shows the only natural approach that can reduce the size of enlarged prostate without risky drugs and surgery.
The at home treatment of BPH with Dr Allen’s Device is also important today as the therapy protects men from visiting clinics and hospitals, which are the most dangerous place for contracting a coronavirus infection.
Compare treatment options offered to men with BPH
Men with prostate enlargement or BPH should know the pros and cons of various treatments.
- Prostate massage can damage the delicate tissue of the prostate, causing bleeding around the prostate, the formation of prostate calculi, acute epididymitis, etc.
- Alpha blockers for men with BPH can cause retrograde ejaculation, depression, testicular pain, sexual dysfunction and even dementia.
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors may lead to hormonal imbalance, and finasteride, Avodart, may cause irreversible side effects: impotence, depression and even diabetes.
- All surgical interventions on the prostate destroy its tissues, develop complications, causing depression.
- Clinical trials registered by the World Health Organization and observations over the past 11 years confirm the safety of Thermobalancing treatment for men with non-cancerous prostate conditions.
Dr Allen’s Device runs an effective at-home treatment
Thermobalancing therapy with Dr Allen’s Device received a US patent, confirming the uniqueness of this prostate natural treatment. Dr Allen’s Device has been registered with the Medical Regulatory Healthcare Agency in Great Britain since 2010.
Another recent article, “Innovative Thermobalancing therapy and Dr Allen’s Device for the first time employ body energy to treat chronic prostatic diseases effectively”, published by the leading publisher Springer Nature, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s40887-020-00035-0, shows how this therapy works by improving blood circulation in the affected prostate and gradually reducing the size of the enlarged prostate.
Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Treatment, which is used as monotherapy, prevents side reactions after BPH drugs and BPH surgery promoting successfully aging. The British company Fine Treatment https://finetreatment.com/ delivers this device to men around the world within a week through the Royal Mail tracking service.