with approaching Check out PIS PASEP 2023On a daily basis, workers search for more information about salary increments.
There is an increasing search for Predict PIS 2023Referring to Base year PIS 2021. However, Caixa has not commented on whether it will be paid before The official PIS calendarwhich was issued by the government at the end of last year.
the PIS exclusive payment It was made for those with an official contract; while the PASEP It is paid by the Banco do Brasil to civil servants.
Find out the latest news about PISEP 2023 in this article:
- 2021 calendar
- Who is entitled to PIS
- PIS 2023 Consultation
- PIS 2023 calendar
- PIS withdrawal
- PIS 2023
- PIS 2023 schedule
Who is the right holder for PIS 2023? Who is Eligible for PIS Database 2021
to be entitled to Base year PIS 2021must meet the following requirements:
- Have five or more years of PIS/Pasep enrollment;
- Carried out some activities, with a formal contract, for at least 30 days in 2021;
- You have updated data in the RAIS – Annual Information List
- Have an average wage of up to a minimum wage in 2021.
Payment by PIS/PASEP 2023
the PIS payment It is based on the value of the minimum wage for the current year. In connection with that, it is annually readjusted according to the inflation recorded in the National Index of Consumer Prices (INPC).
The National Congress approved minimum wage 2023 On December 22nd. However, this number should not come into force in January. Therefore, the PIS 2023 schedule will be R$1,302, set by Jair Bolsonaro (PL) through the Budget Guidance Act (LDO), in August.
PIS 2023 withdrawal; How to check out PIS 2023
the PIS 2023 The calendar begins on February 15th and payment is possible until December 28th for those who have worked and met the requirements.
It is estimated that 23.6 million workers will receive salary bonus in 2023. The total cost is R$24.4 billion.
PIS payments, issued by the Caixa Econômica Federal, are the month of birth. Pasep, paid for by Banco do Brasil, is the last digit of the program registration number.
Once the amount has been entered into the account, it will be possible to withdraw the PIS:
- in lottery houses and in CAIXA Aqui correspondents – using the social card and password;
- At the CAIXA branch, present the PIS number and an official identification document;
- at automated teller machines.
Schedule PIS 2023; Primary year schedule 2021
The PIS schedule is highly suspicious on the part of the workers, as the current minimum wage is the base of the PIS/PASEP. Jair Bolsonaro approved in August, through the Budget Guidance Act (LDO), a minimum wage of R$1,302.
After the election, Lula’s government proposed and was approved by the Chamber and the Senate, through the Transitional General Election Commission, that the minimum wage be R$1,320, an amount 2.7% above inflation.
Fernando Haddad, Minister of Finance, stated that expectations are that this higher amount will only be paid from May.
Follow below PIS 2023 schedulein the amount of 1302 Brazilian reals:
- Work for 1 month – R$ 108.50;
- 2 months of work – R$ 217.00;
- 3 months of work – R$ 325.50;
- 4 months of work – R$434.00;
- 5 months of work – R$ 542.50;
- 6 months of work – R$651.00;
- 7 months of work – R$759.50;
- 8 months work – R$868.00;
- 9 working months – R$976.50;
- Work for 10 months – R$1,085.00;
- 11 working months – R$ 1,193.50;
- Worked for 12 months – R$1,302.
According to Minister Fernando Haddad, the PIS schedule as of May, in the amount of R$1,320, is as follows:
- 1 month work – R$ 110.00;
- 2 months of work – R$ 220.00;
- 3 months of work – R$330.00;
- 4 months of work – R$440.00;
- 5 months of work – R$550.00;
- 6 months of work – R$660.00;
- 7 working months – R$770;
- 8 months work – R$880.00;
- 9 months of work – R$990.00;
- Worked for 10 months – R$ 1,100.00;
- Worked for 11 months – R$ 1,210.00;
- Worked for 12 months – R$1,320.00.
PIS 2023 Consultation; PIS 2023 Consultation
To find out the availability of funds, the beneficiary must access the following Caixa Econômica Federal channels:
- Caixa website
- Caixa phone number: 0800 726 0207
- Worker money request
By ordering or a digital business card number 158 from Hello Working It is also possible to access program information.
PIS 2023 calendar; PIS 2023 schedule
|Birth month||pick it up from||receive even|
|January||February 15th||December 28th|
|February||February 15th||December 28th|
|March||March 15th||December 28th|
|April||March 15th||December 28th|
|may be||April 17th||December 28th|
|June||April 17th||December 28th|
|July||May 15th||December 28th|
|August||May 15th||December 28th|
|September||June 15th||December 28th|
|October||June 15th||December 28th|
|November||July 17th||December 28th|
|Dec||July 17th||December 28th|
PASEP Calendar 2023; Transit schedule 2023
|end of recording||pick it up from||receive even|
|0||February 15th||December 28th|
|1||March 15th||December 28th|
|two||April 17th||December 28th|
|3||April 17th||December 28th|
|4||May 15th||December 28th|
|5||May 15th||December 28th|
|6||June 15th||December 28th|
|7||June 15th||December 28th|
|8||July 17th||December 28th|
|9||July 17th||December 28th|
PIS 2023 calendar approved! See the 2021 primary year calendar
“Friendly zombie guru. Avid pop culture scholar. Freelance travel geek. Wannabe troublemaker. Coffee specialist.”