New season, new bugs!
Warzone is the Battleoyale game of the popular Call of Duty series that is a hit with players all over the world.
The game recently received its third season that led to a visual shift on the Verdansk map, which is now happening in 1984 and no longer in 2021. Verdansk and the Cold War collided and pushed players into a new and chaotic world.
In addition to the new map, the update brought a bug that causes players to level up their weapon in a few games in SERVE mode.
Fortunately, the flaw does not harm other players in the game and only affects the people participating in it, as seen in the video above.
In addition to a new map for the battleleroyale, Season 3 also brought new Cold War maps.
The new season of the Cold War and the war zone brought three Warsaw Pact operators, each with “a different experience and essential team skills.” And the news doesn’t stop there: Captain Price will be coming to games in the 1984 edition!
- PPSh-41: SMG – Available on the fifteenth step of this season’s Battle Pass.
- Swiss K31: Sniper Rifle – Available in Step 31 of Season Battle Pass.
- Ballistic knife: Melee – Available at Black Ops Cold War Season 3 launch and Warzone mid-season.
- Carve 2: Tactical Rifle – Available sometime in the season.
- AMP63: Revolver – Available at some point in the season.
- Baseball Bat: Melee – Available at some point in the season.
Maps and modes
For cold war only:
- Yamantao (6v6) – Snowy environments and broken paths of the wreckage of the Soviet Observatory await on Mount Yamantau. Available in launch week.
- Diesel (6v6 / 2v2 / 3v3)This map promises frenetic and fast-paced fighting in the middle of the desert, with one petrol station and its buildings around it. Available in launch week.
- Showdown (6 vs 6) – The map is a classic from Black Ops II, and the map is back in the Cold War, with its traditional features and even better. Available sometime in the season.
- Rainbow (multi-difference) – Located in the Ural Mountains, the place will have “something for every player style”. It doesn’t matter if your pot is short or long, you will find an area to give yourself in Dougha. Available in mid-season.