To win the Platinum Cup Qena: The Bridge of SoulsIn the game, you have to do everything: collect all the collectibles, eliminate enemies in different ways, and even finish the main difficulty level.
This difficulty only unlocks after completing the game once on any level. In it, the damage is very large, your life ends faster and there are other circumstances that make the experience more difficult. And there is no new + game, which means there is nothing that could make it easier.
However, a vulnerability was found (via PSN profiles). This means that you can get this trophy without any other difficulties. The process works in the current patch (1.04), but it should be fixed by Ember Lab.
The video below shows exactly what to do. There are others that have simpler operations, but that didn’t work for many other players. Follow the steps shown and the cup will appear. This is it:
- Quit the game and make a manual save where Kena can meditate to see the end;
- Start a new game on the main difficulty level;
- Play until you get the first Rot and press L1 to make the platforms go up;
- Load the save created in step 1;
- Meditate and the game will think you have finished the main difficulty level.
All reports mention the PS5 version with patch 1.04. It is unknown if it works on PS4 at the moment.
If you missed it, read our review of Qena: The Bridge of Souls.
“Web geek. Wannabe thinker. Reader. Freelance travel evangelist. Pop culture aficionado. Certified music scholar.”