Real nightmare: An Australian woman was bitten by a deadly snake in her bed Biodiversity

Real nightmare: An Australian woman was bitten by a deadly snake in her bed  Biodiversity

Woman bitten while sleeping in Australia life journey

In the early hours of Friday morning, a woman from the Australian state of Queensland was bitten by an eastern brown snake, considered the second most dangerous snake in the world, while she was sleeping in her home, in a rural area of ​​Western Australia. Downs.

The young woman, aged about 20, was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Toowoomba. His condition is serious but “stable,” he said Watchman. The LifeFlight rescue team captured the snake's presence in the bed in a photo.

The specimen's fangs are between 3 and 4 mm long, which in some cases can lead to painless bites – although they are fatal if left untreated, said snake catcher Tim Hudson of Hudson Snake Catching.

According to him, the poisonous snake probably entered the house during the day, when it was hot, and hid under the bed at night. Global warming tends to increase these types of dangerous encounters between humans and snakes. More heat encourages snakes to seek shelter, which is often in homes.

In the same week, a snake was spotted inside a refrigerator water dispenser in the country, in the Adelaide Hills area:


last

the next
What are the chances of finding a jaguar in the Amazon? Unprecedented research explains attacks on humans in the jungle, and surprises

See also  Friendship Fades: Understand Why

You May Also Like

About the Author: Lucas Moreno

"Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *