Hey NubankThe financial services fintech company, known for its innovative solutions, recently launched a new feature in its app that promises to help users protect themselves from fake call center scams.
This feature, called “Protected Hello,” blocks suspicious calls and prevents potential criminals from calling you to steal your data. In this article, we will show you step by step how to activate and use Nubank’s call blocker.
Requirements for using call blocker
Before we get started, it is important to note that this feature is only available to current account holders. Nubank The bank application must be installed on your cell phone. In addition to, “Hello Protected” function. It is only available for Android smartphones.
Step by step to activate call blocking
To activate call barring NubankFollow the following steps:
- Open the Nubank application: Access your cell phone desktop and look for the Nubank icon. Click on it to open the application.
- Access the menu: On the app’s home page, you’ll see an icon with your profile picture in the upper-left corner. Click this icon to access the menu options.
- Access protection options: In the list, find the “Security” option and click on it. This option will take you to the app’s security settings.
- Select “Hello Protected”: Under Security options, find and click the “Hello Protected” button. This function is Nubank’s call blocker.
- Activate the function: To activate Hello Protected, slide the corresponding button until it turns purple. By doing this, you will allow the app to monitor your calls and block those that are considered suspicious.
How to use call blocker
Once you activate Nubank’s call blocker, the application will process the calls received by your smartphone and prevent potential scammers from contacting you. But how does this work in practice? Let us explain!
When you receive a call, the app Nubank It will be analyzed whether the phone number is suspicious or not. If it is identified as a potential fraud attempt, the call will be blocked and you will not be disturbed. On the other hand, if the number is secure, the call will be allowed and you will be able to answer normally.
It’s important to note that Nubank’s call blocker not only protects against scams claiming to be from the bank itself, but also against scams pretending to be from other companies. This way, you will be more secure against possible attempts at data theft and fraud.
Advantages of using a call blocker
Call blocker Nubank It brings many advantages to the application users. Check out some of them:
- protection: By blocking suspicious calls, Nubank helps protect your personal and financial data from potential scams and scams.
- comfort: With call blocker activated, you don’t have to worry about answering unwanted calls or receiving calls from scammers.
- easy to use: The “Protected Hello” feature is easy to activate and use. Simply follow the steps above and you’ll be protected within minutes.
- Flexibility: The function can be activated or deactivated at any time, depending on your needs. Simply access the Nubank app and perform the required action.
Issues and support
If you encounter any problems when using your phone’s call blocker, NubankThe application offers a specific tab for reporting difficulties related to the supplier. In addition, you can also contact Nubank support through the chat available in the app.
This way, you will be able to get help and clarify any doubts that may arise.
Furthermore it, Nubank’s call blocker is a useful feature It is important to protect your personal and financial data from scams and scams. By activating it, you will ensure an additional layer of security for your smartphone. Follow the steps mentioned in this article and enjoy the benefits of this new functionality offered by Nubank.
Remember that “Hello protected” Only available to Nubank users with Android smartphones. If you are not a Nubank customer yet, take the opportunity to learn about the services the fintech offers and enjoy all the benefits it offers. Protect yourself and enjoy a smooth financial experience with Nubank!
“Friendly zombie guru. Avid pop culture scholar. Freelance travel geek. Wannabe troublemaker. Coffee specialist.”