Tempo app has received a lot of attention from An apple With the iOS 15 update for Iphone. In addition to the visual redesign, the app has interesting features such as sending notifications of rain and snow in certain areas, barometric pressure data, UV index and other information.
Additionally, the app also features temperature, precipitation, and air quality maps, which provide a more comprehensive view of the climate in the area. This way, you can instantly notice the variation of heat in places near or far around the world. Check out how to use it below.
- On your iPhone, open the Weather app. Then scroll down and tap on the map under “Temperature” to open it in full screen;
- Drag the map with your finger to see the temperature difference in the world. If you want to get a parameter, tap once to display the temperature scale again in the upper left corner of the screen;
- Click the last button in the upper right corner of the screen to view precipitation and air quality. Note that this information is not yet available in all regions;
- Select the three-dot button to view temperature, precipitation, or air quality information for your favorite locations. To return to your place, click on the button represented by an arrow (located in the upper right corner of the screen);
- If you want to add a new site to favourites, just tap the site with your finger and select the “Add” option.
To return to the Tempo home screen, simply tap OK. You can now get a more interactive perspective of temperature and weather conditions in your region and anywhere else in the world.
Do you want to follow the best tech news of the day? Access and subscribe to our new YouTube channel, Canaltech News. Every day a summary of the most important news from the world of technology for you!
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to your Canaltech email to receive daily updates with the latest news from the world of technology.
“Web geek. Wannabe thinker. Reader. Freelance travel evangelist. Pop culture aficionado. Certified music scholar.”