some Unwanted contacts They can discover your WhatsApp number and cause great inconvenience, especially when uncomfortable and unwanted messages appear. But you can learn some tricks to get rid of them all. Learn how to delete contacts in WhatsApp.
Read more: You don't need WhatsApp: This is the secret to tracking a cell phone by number
The idea is to help you get better organized and reduce interruptions at different times of the day. For example, with contacts that send promotions, product launches, or any other type of message that is not of interest to you. So, the best thing is to reduce stress!
Learn how to delete contacts in WhatsApp
By cleaning out your contact list, you can better organize the people who can message you, and thus gain peace, calm and focus.
It's nothing more than a simple adjustment to only receive the essential conversations in your life. By avoiding distractions, your day becomes more productive.
In just a few steps, you can achieve the result you expect, without excessive messaging that can hurt your focus on what really matters. So, learn how to delete WhatsApp contacts on Android and iOS devices.
For Android devices:
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Tap the chat icon to find the contact.
- Open the conversation with the desired contact.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose “View in Contacts List.”
- Press the three dots again and choose Delete.
- To block a contact, go back to the conversation, tap the three dots, choose More and then Block.
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone.
- Click the “+” icon on the home screen.
- Find the contact you want to delete.
- Click on the contact to open the chat window.
- Select “Edit”.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Contact.
- To block a contact, tap the name or number on the chat screen, then scroll down and select Block Contact.
“Web geek. Wannabe thinker. Reader. Freelance travel evangelist. Pop culture aficionado. Certified music scholar.”